How to Make Mexican Beef Tacos
Mexican Beef Tacos. Tacos are very delicious and popular food for children. In Mexico, tacos are a snack food, often sold by street vendors from taco carts either mid morning or in the evening. You can buy tacos shell or can make them at home.
- Cooked mince – ¾ cup
- Onion – 1 tbsp chopped
- Lettuce – 2 cup roughly chopped
- Chopped tomato – 1/3 cup
- Grated cheese – ½ cup
- Sour cream – 1 cup
- Taco shells – 1 packet
- Salsa sauce – 1 cup
- Fresh coriander – 2 tbsp chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F (180 ° C).
- Line the oven tray with baking paper and place the taco shells on tray, evenly spread apart.
- Heat the tacos until hot, for about 5 minutes. You don’t want to brown them.
- Take a bowl, add cooked mince, lettuce, tomato, onion, coriander, cheese, mix and warm up in microwave for 3 seconds.
- Spoon a large tablespoon of meat mixture in each individual taco shell and Pour salsa sauce and sour cream on top of the beef tacos for some extra flavor.
- Serve the tacos immediately while still warm.