Rani Apa Herbal Whitening Mask, for color complexion try this herbal whitening mask. Rani Apa is a famous herbalist and her tips and remedies are natural and harmless, which anyone can use with a limited budget. This mask is perfect for wrinkles, dark circles, dark patches, dull and uneven skin, blotchy skin and fairness.
Rani Apa Herbal Whitening Mask
- Peeled banana – 2
- Lemon peel – 2 slices
- Melon seeds – 1 tbsp
- Sandalwood powder – 1 tbsp
- Lemon grass – hand full
- Roasted and ground chickpeas – 1 tbsp
- Rose water – as required
- In a blender, add peeled banana, lemon peel, melon seeds, sandalwood powder, lemon grass and roasted chickpeas powder along with some rose water and blend well until become smooth paste form.
- Apply 3 times a week on face, neck, hand and feet for 15 minutes.
- Massage well and rinse with plain water.