Large open pores are causes by heredity, lack of scrubs, poor skin care, skin that has been damaged by the sun and blackheads. Try this homemade cream for skin treatment for large pores recommended by Dr Khurram. It also reduces the puffiness under the eyes. If it’s not possible to minimize enlarged pores, you can apply makeup to minimize their appearance. Try using the first to match the skin tone, followed by a creamy base; it is better to hide pores in liquid varieties. Finally, use a loose powder to powder your face and leave your skin with a balanced look.
Skin Treatment for Large Pores
- Almond oil – 1 cup
- Vaseline – 1 cup
- Peppermint oil – 3 tsp
- Lactic acid 2% – loads of
- Semolina – 1 tbsp
- Take a pan, add almond oil, Vaseline, peppermint oil and lactic acid, cook and during cooking add semolina.
- When it’s ready, let it cool down and put it in the fridge.
- Apply every day at night on your face, leave overnight.
- Rinse your face next day in the morning.
- Your enlarged open pores will gradually shrink, and your face will glow with this cream.
You can also try:
VITAMIN C SERUM FOR GLOW SKIN AND OPEN PORES