Learn how to make in this summer for your loved ones a delicious dessert and this is it…Easy Yummy Summer trifle recipe
Yummy Summer Trifle
- Plain cake – 1
- Mix fruits – as required
- Milk – 1 ½ cup
- Corn flour – 1 ½ tbsp
- Egg yolks – 2 (beaten)
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Cream – ¾ cup (whipped)
- Sugar syrup – as required
- Bananas – 2
- For custard, put milk on cooker and heat it up (take some milk from 1 ½ cup to mix corn flour).
- Put sugar in milk and cook until sugar dissolves.
- Then add corn flour and keep stirring.
- Now add egg yolks and vanilla essence and mix well and cook until the mixture becomes little thick, then take it of the heat and let it cool down.
- Now arrange cake slices in base of serving bowl, then sprinkle sugar syrup, then cream, then fruits(mix banana slices in mix fruit), then put custard, then cream, then decorate on your own way with cherries, cream or chocolate chips.
- Serve chill.