Anti-Aging Avocado Berry Salad Mango Vinaigrette
Ingredients for Avocado Berry Salad
- Pine nuts – 1/4 cup
- Baby spinach – 10 ounces
- Blackberries – 8 ounces
- Raspberries – 8 ounces
- Avocados – 2 small halved, peeled, pitted, and thinly sliced
Ingredients for Mango Vinaigrette:
- Frozen chopped mango, thawed – 1/2 cup
- Honey – 1 1/2 tbsp
- Canola oil – 2 1/2 tbsp
- White wine vinegar – 2 tsp
- Water – 1 tbsp
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Arrange the pine nuts on a parchment-lined baking sheet and toast in the oven for about 5-7 minutes, or until the pine nuts are lightly golden – watch carefully, as they burn quickly.
- In a food processor or blender, add the chopped mango, honey, canola oil, vinegar, and water.
- Puree until vinaigrette is smooth and creamy.
- Arrange the spinach, berries, and avocado on serving plates.
- Drizzle Mango Vinaigrette over the salad.
- Top with toasted pine nuts.