Arabic Qahwa Recipe
Arabic coffee has a special coffee pot and the coffee cups are small but with no handle. The portions are very small, covering the bottom of the cup. It’s plain coffee and it’s sugar free. Try this easy Arabic Qahwa recipe shared by Marium Hamid.
- Water – 3 cups
- Cardamom (coarsely ground) – 3 tbsp
- Arabic coffee – 2 tbsp
- Saffron (optional) – 1/4 tsp
- Rosewater (optional) – 1 tsp
- Boil the water in a pot.
- Add the coffee to the water and bring to a boil over low heat.
- Remove from the heat for five minutes to allow the coffee to settle.
- Put the cardamom in the pot, strain the coffee into it and add the saffron or rosewater.
- Bring back to boil once and serve.
How to Make Mutabik Lehem (Arabic Paratha)