How to Cook Badami Mutton Korma: English - Urdu Recipe | Pak Ladies
How to Cook Badami Mutton Korma: English – Urdu Recipe
Lazeez Badami Mutton Korma
- Mutton – 1 kg
- Fried brown Onion – 4 crushed
- Yogurt – 3/4 cup
- Nutmeg, mace, big cardamom and green cardamom powder mix – 1 tsp
- Ginger flakes – 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste – 1 1/2 tbsp
- Cream – 1/2 cup
- Red chili powder – 2 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Oil – as required
- Almonds – 1/3 cup
- Kewra water – 1 tsp
- 10 Black pepper, 7 Cloves and 4 Green cardamoms, grind well
- Take a pan, fry onion until golden brown, take them out and spread on the newspaper.
- Then in same oil add mutton, ginger garlic paste, fry for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Then add grinded masala, coriander powder and ginger flakes, fry for 1 minute.
- Then add red chili, fried brown onion and little bit of water to prevent burning.
- Then add mace, nutmeg, green cardamom and big cardamom mix powder, mix well.
- Then add some water, cover and let it cook for 10 minutes.
- Then add cream and salt, mix well.
- Then cook on low heat until mutton is tender.
- Pour kewra water and almonds.
- Dish out, garnish with ginger flakes and almonds.
- Serve with naan and enjoy.