Chicken Fajita Recipe
- Boneless chicken – 200g
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Onion – 1
- Tomato – 1
- Lettuce – as required
- Gherkins – 1
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Pitta bread or tortilla – 2
- Mayonnaise – as required
- Cut chicken, onion, tomato, lettuce and gherkins in julienne.
- Take a wok; put 2 tbsp of oil and ginger garlic paste, sauté.
- Now put chicken and fry until turn in to white colour.
- Then add onion and mix well, after 2 second put tomato and salt and fry for 2 minutes.
- Then put red chilli powder and fry for another 1 minute.
- Remove from heat.
Now apply mayonnaise on pitta bread or tortilla, and then put chicken mixture, then lettuce and then gherkins.
- Now serve this yummy chicken fajita.