Bavarian Coffee Recipe
Bavarian is the adjective form of the German state of Bavaria, and refers to people of ancestry from Bavaria. The Bavarian cuisine is a characterized by regional delicacies and wonderful authenticity. Their dishes, drinks and the indispensable ingredients for that inimitable Bavarian flavour. And if this is all making your mouth water then why not try making a delicious Bavarian coffee recipe made with chocolate cream.
Also try:Walnut Coffee Cake with Sour Cream
Bavarian Coffee Recipe with Chocolate Cream
- Cream – 400 ml
- Instant coffee – 6 tbsp
- Egg whites – 4
- Gelatin powder – 2 tbsp (dissolves in warm water)
- Sugar – 150 gm
- Water – 200 ml
For the Chocolate Cream:
- Cream – 250 ml
- Chocolate – 250 gm
- First you need to make a meringue with egg whites and a pinch of salt.
- To do this beat egg whites with the electric beater or hand until they are stiff.
- Then take a saucepan add sugar and water, cook until sugar dissolves.
- Then add this syrup gradually in egg whites and continue beating until a glossy meringue.
- Then add gelatin mixture.
- Then add instant coffee in whipped cream.
- Then add whipped cream mixture in egg white mix and fold with light hands.
For the chocolate cream:
- Take a pan, add cream and chocolate just warm it until chocolate melts.
- Divide the coffee mixture into individual cups and put them in the fridge to settle.
- To serve put a scoop of chocolate cream on top of each cup and garnish with mint.