Beef Bihari Boti
Beef behari boti is cherished for its tenderness and spicy flavour. Do try this easy recipe on this Eid-ul-Azha and enjoy.
Beef Behari Boti
- Topside or muqadam beef – 1 kg
(cut in 2 inch length wise and 1/2 inch thickness
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Papaya paste – 1 1/2 tbsp
- Green chilli paste – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Yogurt – 1/3 cup
- Crushed fried brown onion – 2 tbsp
- Ghee – 1 tbsp
- Mustard oil – 2 tbsp
- Mace powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Crushed red chilli – 1 tsp
- Green cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
- Sesame seeds paste – 1 tbsp
- In a bowl, add ginger garlic paste, green chilli paste, papaya paste and salt, mix well. Add beef slices and leave for 1 hour.
- Then add yogurt, brown onion powder, ghee, mustard oil, mace powder, garam masala powder, red chilli powder, red crushed chilli, green cardamom powder and sesame seeds paste. Mix well and leave overnight or 6 for hours.
- Then skew beef pieces on skewers. Apply oil with brush and grill or bbq.
- Delicious beef behari boti, ready to be served with naan and raita salad.