Enjoy the true essence and taste of a Chapli Kabab Burger while cooking in your kitchen with such ease and must-have ingredients in your kitchen. It is not just about a dish with the usual taste but a treat to your taste buds with a little change in cooking by none other than Chef Mehboob Khan, who has given this recipe an entirely new flavour.
Chapli kabab burger
Ingredients for chapli kabab:
- Beef, minced – ½ kg
- Beef fat – 1 cup
- Onion, finely cut – 1 medium
- Garlic – 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Fresh coriander, chopped – 3 tbsp
- Green chilies, chopped – 3
- Bread crumbs – 1 cup
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1-1/2 tsp
- Oil for frying
- Coriander, crushed – 4 tbsp
- Cumin seeds, crushed – 1 tbsp
- Pomegranate seeds, crushed – 2 tbsp
- Red chili, crushed – 1 tbsp
Ingredients for the salsa fresca:
- Tomato, sliced – 3
- Onion, chopped – 1 large
- Capsicum, chopped – 1
- Fresh coriander, chopped – 4 tbsp
- Green chili, chopped – 2
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Chili garlic sauce – 1 cup
- Burger buns – 4
- Cheddar cheese slice – 4
- Onion, slice – 1
- Tomato slice – 2
- Mix all ingredients for chapli kabab in a bowl.
- Grind in a chopper and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Take out from refrigerator, shape it into round cutlets and fry both sides for 8 minutes and set aside.
- To make salsa, combine all ingredients and set aside.
- Now take a bun toast, layer it with onion, tomato slice and chapli kabab.
- Then place cheese slice, another chapli kabab and pour 2 tbsp of salsa.
- Cover the stuffing with bun top and serve hot.