Benefits of Yoga: Yoga is known to help us physically and mentally. Now a days everyone is worried about their physical fitness, which is very good. Here is an asana from Yoga which can help to reduce the bally fat. It’s also known to reduce the fat around the waist and thighs. It’s called Pavan Muktasan, Pavan means wind and mukta means free Here are few things to remember before doing this Yoga exercise or Yoga asana.
Never do any exercise including this Yuga asana Pavan Muktasan more than your capacity. During pregnancy never do Pavan Muktasan. Breathing in and out is a must for Pavan Muktasan. If you have stomach alser, hernia or any other stomach related disease seeks professional advice before doing any exercise.
- Lie on the floor.
- Keep heels together.
- Keep palm of the left hand beside the left thigh and palm of the right hand beside the right thigh, keep touch the floor.
- Take a deep breath, straighten the both legs together and raise upward about 40 degrees to 45 degree and stop the breath as per capacity.
- Exhale, bend the legs at the knee keep the heels near the thighs and bring towards the chest.
- And then interlock the fingers, hold the knees and press the thighs on the stomach both side on the veins.
- Now raise the head from the floor, bend at the neck and bring the chin close to the knees. And breathe completely out.
- Remain in this pose for 30 seconds there after inhalation release the interlock fingers place the hand beside the leg straighten the legs at the knee then slowly-slowly brings 40 degree to 45 degree position of the angle.
- Exhale, slowly steadily without jerk place the both legs on the floor in position.