If you would like to cook quick bhuna gosht recipe with less ingredients and would like to have it delicious, try this recipe with mutton, beef or chicken. Either way you will find it really tasty.
Bhuna Gosht Recipe
- Mutton or beef boneless – 1 kg
- Yogurt – 1 cup
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Bihari masala – 1 tbsp
- Crushed black pepper – 1 tsp
- Red crushed chili – 1 tbsp
- Fried crushed cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Chopped green chili – 4
- Oil – 1/2 cup or according to you
- Lemon slices – 2
- Take a wok, add meat, yogurt, ginger garlic paste and salt, cover and cook on medium heat until meat is tender and water
- Then add oil and fry along with bihari masala, cumin seeds, red crushed chili, black pepper and green chili, fry well.
- Garnish with green chili and lemon slices.
- Serve yummy and easy bhuna gosht with naan or chastise.
You can Try Shireen Anwer’s LANDI KOTAL BHUNA GOSHT