How to Make Avocado Milkshake
How to Make Avocado Milkshake. Avocado in a milkshake might sound unusual, but in Vietnam it’s a traditional treat that you can order in local restaurants. Also people love this drink in Morocon.
- Cold milk – 2 to 3 cups
- Ripe avocado – 1
- Sugar – 1 tbsp or to taste
- Condensed milk – 4 tbsp
- Handful of ice (optional)
- Peel the avocado and cut in half.
- Discard the pit. Put the avocado and sugar in a blender with 1 cup of milk.
- Blend until very creamy and smooth.
- Gradually add another cup or two of milk to make the shake as thin or as thick as you like.
- How much milk you need will depend on the size of the avocado.
- Add a handful of ice to the blender if you like your shake well-chilled, and blend for another minute.
- Pour into glasses, and serve.