Chicken Pakoras Recipe
Pakladies website shared many types of pakora recipes, Why not try this quick and easy chicken pakoras recipe and enjoy with your family.
- Chicken – 1 kg 16 pieces
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Water – 1 cup
- Fried crushed cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Amchor – 1 tsp
- Red chili – 1 tsp
- Gram flour – 1 cup
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Green chilies – 3
- Fresh coriander – 2 tbsp chopped
- Baking powder – 1/2 tsp
- Red crushed chili – 1/2 tsp
- Take a pan, add chicken, salt, water, cumin seeds, amchor and red chili powder, cook until water dries and chicken is tender.
- Now take a bowl, add gram flour, mix with water then add salt, green chili, fresh coriander, baking powder and red crushed chili and mix well.
- Then dip cooked chicken in this batter and fry until golden brown.
- Serve with mint or garlic sauce.