Chicken Tikka Recipe | Pak Ladies
Shared By: Marium Hamid, Arkansas (USA)
Chicken Tikka Recipe
- Chicken – 1 kg
- Ghee or oil – 100g
- Black pepper – 8
- Cloves -8
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – to taste
- Yogurt – as required
- Make tikka pieces, add ghee or oil in a pan and fry chicken until golden brown.
- Take it out from the pan.
- Apply salt and ginger paste and leave for marination for 10 minutes.
- Fry onions in little oil until brown, add yogurt and marinated chicken pieces.
- Add some water and cook for tender.
- Add dry coriander and fry well.
- Skew on skewers and cook on charcoal.
- Serve this yummy tikka.