Chicken Tikka Samosa Recipe will help you make this delicious recipe that you can try during Ramadan for your family and friends. Try it and enjoy the yummy taste of Chicken Tikka Samosa.
Chicken Tikka Samosa Recipe
- Chicken mince – ½ kg
- Green chili paste – 1 tsp
- Mint leaves – handful
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Green chili – 4 thinly chopped
- Garam masala powder – 1 1/2 tsp
- Chicken tikka masala – 1 1/2 tsp
- Fresh coriander – 4 tbsp
- Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Onion – 4 tbsp thinly chopped
- Samosa sheets – as required
- Boil chicken mince with ginger garlic paste and green chili and boil until water dries.
- Take a pan, add oil and saute onion, then add Tikka masala, chicken mince, garam masala powder, black pepper powder and chopped green chilies, mix and take it off of the flame.
- Then add fresh coriander and mint chopped, mix and let it cool down completely then fill in samosa sheets and and deep fry until crispy and golden brown.
- Serve with Tamarind Sauce (Imli chutney).