Three Beans Chaat is a delicious recipe that you make as a snack or for a special occasion. Try it and enjoy the mouth-watering taste.
Three Beans Chaat
- Boiled chickpeas – 2 cups
- Baked beans – 1 cup
- Boiled red kidney beans – 1 cup
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Curry leaves – 2
- Onion – 1 chopped
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Red crushed chili – 1 tsp
- Fried crushed dry coriander seeds – 1 tsp
- Fried crushed cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Amchoor powder – 1 tsp
- Chaat masala – 1 tsp
- Lemon juice – 3 tbsp
- Sweet and sour chutney – 1 cup
- Tomato – 1 chopped
- Fresh coriander – 2 tbsp
- Take a bowl, add chickpeas, baked beans, red kidney beans and mix well.
- Take a pan, heat up oil and stir fry onion for 2 minutes along with curry leaves.
- Then add salt, red crushed chili, coriander seeds, cumin seeds and amchor powder in fried onion and switch off the flame.
- Now add all three beans in this bighar along with chaat masala, lemon juice, tomato, chutney and fresh coriander, mix and serve.