Cure for Dry Skin
Natural cure for dry skin, raid your kitchen to create your own homemade spa treatments. For many of us, the cooler weather brings parched, flaky skin and flyaway, staticky hair. The culprit: lower humidity in the air, which dries your skin. Central air and heating, space heaters and fireplaces all contribute to lower humidity levels. To combat dryness, try these natural dry-skin care treatments. You'll be soft and silky in no time.
Cure with Olive oil.
- When it comes to strategies for natural dry-skin care, olive oil, an amazing multitasked. It instantly grooms dry cuticles, works wonders on hands and elbows, removes makeup, and soothes and conditions itchy, dry skin all over the body.
- When your skin feels extra parched, you can dab a thin layer of organic extra-virgin olive oil under your moisturizer for an extra dose of antioxidants and good fatty acids.
- You can find plenty of options for natural dry-skin care in your kitchen or in the produce and dairy aisles of your supermarket.
- Yogurt, especially the plain Greek variety, makes an excellent cleanser with a mild exfoliating action that will remove dry skin and leave you feeling refreshed and comfortable.
- It’s a particularly safe exfoliate for very dry skin because it exfoliates using lactic acid, not scrubbing granules.
Greek Yogurt and Papaya Enzyme Conditioning Mask for Face & Body.
Mix a half cup of Greek yogurt with 3 tablespoons of mashed-up papaya and apply to skin.
Pumpkin & Cinnamon Mask for Face and body:
- Mix one can of pumpkin and a half teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- Leave either mask on face or body for five to 15 minutes.
Try homemade skin scrub.
- Economical and effective, a combo of sugar and any oil you may have around the kitchen makes a rich, nourishing body scrub for dry skin.
- Simply mix equal amounts of fine brown sugar and oil, and rub on using light circular motions.
- For an extra dose of vitamins and minerals, add a tablespoon of honey, lemon juice.
- Make sure to shower thoroughly afterward!
Healing power of honey.
- Honey is a time-tested cure for chapped, cracked lips.
- Apply a little organic honey in the evening and wake up to smooth, yummy lips.
- This trick also works to soothe cracked heels and rough elbows.
Tips Glowing Skin at Home