Cure for Premature Wrinkles
Cure for premature wrinkles. Wrinkles are delicate creases which are mainly caused by thin and sagging skin. They usually appear on the face, neck and hands and come into view as you start getting aged and your body starts loosing its tightness and shape. Wrinkles are part of growing old and are natural; it is a non-stop process which you simply cannot stop. In the present times due to various factors premature wrinkles emerge and cause a lot of stress in many women. For example:
Smoking, sun, Pollution, Facial movements etc. If you want to stay young and want to prevent wrinkles, along exercise and good healthy diet try some good beauty remedies. Vitamin E is good source to prevent wrinkles.
- Vitamin E lotion – 50g
- Cocoa butter – 1/2 tsp
- Almond oil – 1 tsp
- Kojic acid cream – 5g
- Mix all ingredients in cream, and apply on face and massage with little bit hard press on, neck, eyes, nose and face, until you feel heat from your hands.
- Apply this cream twice a day.
- Also use vitamin E soap for face wash.
Vitamin E Soap:
- Unscented soap – 200g
- Glycerine – 4 tbsp
- Vitamin E capsule – 25
- In a pan, cook soap and glycerine.
- Then mix vitamin E capsules.
- Then put in freezer for 1 week and wash your whole body.