Easy butter toffee sauce is easy to make at home, and can be used on ice creams, brownies and cakes as icing and extra flavor. This toffee sauce is delicious and sweet, and will be a new favorite at home. It’s a snap to prepare and elevates sweet treats with a rich, buttery flavor.
Easy Butter Toffee Sauce
Makes 1 cup or 8 (2-tablespoon) servings.
Easy Butter Toffee Sauce Recipe by Marium Hamid
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- Place butter and sugar in medium saucepan on medium heat.
- Cook and stir until mixture turns a deep amber color.
- Carefully stir in cream and vanilla (mixture will be bubbly).
- While whisking constantly, cook until sauce thickens and coats back of spoon.