Tasty chocolate chips squares recipe, more like a brownie but it has all the rich flavors chocolate chips. Excellent for for all kind of occasions.
Chocolate Chips Squares Recipe
- Flour – 3 cups/12 oz
- Ground sugar – 1 cup
- Baking powder – 3 tsp
- Butter – 175 gm/7 oz
- Eggs – 4
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Chocolate chips – 1 cup
- Strain flour and baking powder then add butter and beat with beater until mixture becomes bread crumbs form.
- Then add sugar, mix and add eggs, milk and vanilla essence and beat on low speed for 1 minute.
- Then add chocolate chips and fold.
- Then add this mixture in 9×9 square greased cake pan and bake on 180ºC for 45 to 40 minutes.
- Then cut in squares and serve.