Fig Walnut Ice Cream
- Gelatin – 1 tbsp dissolves in 1/4 cup milk
- Corn flour – 2 tbsp heaped dissolves in 1/4 cup milk
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Milk – 1 1/2 litre or 6 cups
- Coco powder – 1 tbsp
- Egg – 1
- Evaporated milk – 1/2 cup
- Figs – 15 soaked and chopped
- Vanilla essence – 1/2 tsp
- Whipped cream – 1 1/2 packet
- Chopped walnuts – 1/2 cup
- Take a pan, add milk, sugar and put on flame, bring to oil.
- Then add corn flour mixture, gelatin mixture and coco powder or 1/4 cup ch0colate syrup.
- Cook until turns into a little bit thick custard.
- Turn off the flame.
- In a blender add 1 cup milk, chopped figs, egg, evaporated milk and vanilla essence, blend and add in cooked custard gradually, keep stirring.
- Then let it cool down completely.
- Now add whipped cream and chopped walnuts.
- Pour in air tight container and freeze.
- Serve when it’s done.