Easy and delicious fish fingers recipe for fish lovers. Kids will love this, serve with ketchup and fries. Excellent idea for lunch boxes.
Fish Fingers Recipe
- Surmai fish – 1 1/2 kg cut in strips
- White vinegar – 2 tbsp
- Lemon – 3
- Crushed black pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Fried and crushed cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Gram flour – 1 cup
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Egg – 1
- Bread crumbs – 1 packet
- Oil – as required
- Apply garlic and salt on fish and wash it well.
- Then apply salt, lemon and vinegar on fish pieces and place in the fridge for 3 hours.
- Now take a bowl, add gram flour, egg, salt, black pepper, garam masala powder and cumin seeds, mix and make thick batter with the help of water.
- Now dip fish slices in this batter, roll in bread crumbs and deep fry until golden brown.
- When it’s done, place fried fish on kitchen towel or newspaper to absorb extra oil.
- Serve with tomato sauce.