Garlic Chicken Recipe, serve with tomato salad. Easy and quick snack or serve in lunch. Excellent for kids.
Garlic Chicken Recipe
- Chicken breast – 800g cut in strips
- Yogurt – 200g
- Garlic – 4 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Chat masala – 3 tsp
- Coriander powder – ½ tsp
- Fried crushed cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Mustard oil – 50ml
- Lemon juice – 2
- Kashmiri chilli – 2 tsp
- Take a bowl, add yogurt, garlic paste, salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, chat masala, coriander powder, cumin seeds, mustard oil, lemon juice and kashmiri chilli powder, mix well and marinate chicken in this mixture for 3 to 4 hours.
- Then skew on skewers and cook in grill pan with mustard oil or BBQ or cook in pan.
- Squeeze lemon juice and chat masala.
- Serve with tomato salad and garlic mayao sauce.