Peppermint Soup Recipe
Tasty and creamy Peppermint Soup Recipe. Combination of potato and mint along with the taste of chicken stock, complete healthy starter for your dinner.
- Mint leaves – 1/2 cup
- Spring onions sliced – 6
- Potatoes, peeled and chopped – 2
- Butter – 1/4 stick
- Chicken broth – 3 cups
- Milk – 2 cups
- Cream – 1/2 cup
- Salt and pepper – to taste
- Melt butter in a saucepan and saute the onion until it looks transparent.
- Add potatoes as they are glossy, pour broth and half the mint; cook over medium heat until potatoes are cooked.
- Then blend potato mixture with milk, peppermint and cream to obtain a homogeneous mixture (in parts do).
- Now pour into a pan, season with salt and pepper and cook to boil again.
- Remove from heat and serve.
Also try: NUTRITION TOMATO SOUP