- Beef or mutton mince – ½ kg (chop twice)
- Ginger paste – 1 tsp
- Garlic paste – ½ tsp
- Papaya paste – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp or to taste
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Fried and ground onion – 2 tsp
- Thinly chopped onion – 1 tbsp
- Ghee – 1 tbsp
- Egg – 1 or ½
- Take a bowl, add all ingredients in mince (except egg), and mix them well.
- Now add egg (make sure if half egg is enough, then add half) and mix like smooth dough.
- Then make kebabs and skew on skewers.
- BBQ or grill them. Serve hot with paratha and sauce.