Gupchup Puri Recipe
Gol Gappa, Pani Puri, Puchka, and GupChup puris no matter what you call them they all are the same things. That you can eat anytime of the day! Along with tea, after school, birthday party, dholki’s, potluck, baby shower, bridal shower, or unexpected guest – snacks are every foodie’s ultimate favorite. Healthy snacking is the best way to satisfy your munchies without the worry of to many added calories.
Everybody complains that they can’t make a puris if they do it turns out to be soggy. This recipe sure make you smile. Use every measurement exactly one mistake can ruin you gol Gappa. Gol Gappa is just like a baking you have use exact measurements to get best result all the time. flour, smolna, Salt have to be leveled. Enjoy this lip smacking Gupchup puri recipe!!!!!!
Gupchup Puri Recipe
Recipe Shared by: Marium Hamid
Ingredients for Golgappa Puri:
- Semolina (Suji) fine – 1 cup
- All-purpose Flour (Maida) – ½ cup
- Salt -1 tsp
- Oil – for deep fry
- Combine semolina, all-purpose flour, and salt in a bowl. Add 4 tablespoons water and knead into a firm dough. Cover and set aside to rest for 15 minutes.
- Heat sufficient oil in a kadai on medium heat.
- Add 1 teaspoon oil to the dough, flatten into a disc and roll out into very thin large disc. Using a small cookie cutter, cut out small puris from the disc.
- Deep-fry puris in hot oil don’t hit the puris with spatula once in the oil let the puris come on the top of the oil before using the spatula this will puffed up your puris fry till crisp and golden. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Preheat an oven at 200°F (93.3333°C) take an oven proof dish lined with paper towel. After taking the puri’s from the kadai and drain on a paper towel layer the puri’s on an oven proof dish make sure they are single layer. Single layer the puris and put in the oven for 15 minutes until the moisture gets absorb make sure puris are not burning. Keep a close eye on it.
- Once puris are cool completely. Put in a Ziploc airtight container.
- Use as required.