How to Cook Kaju Korma: English - Urdu Recipe | Pak Ladies
How to Cook Kaju Korma: English – Urdu Recipe
How to Cook Kaju Korma
- Mutton – ½ kg
- Cashew nuts – 100g (soaked for 15 min, then make paste with a little bit of water)
- Onion – 3 (thinly sliced)
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Ginger – 1 medium piece
- Kewra – 2 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Garam masala powder – ½ tsp
- Red chilli powder – 2 tbsp
- Ghee – 1 cup
- Yogurt – 250g
- Nutmeg powder, mace and small cardamom – (take equal quantity and grind, and then take 2 pinches)
- Whole masala – ( 2 bay leaves, 4 big cardamoms, 2 cinnamon stick, 6 green cardamoms, 6 cloves, 20 whole black peppers and ¼ tsp white cumin seeds)
- Take a pan, put ghee and heat it up.
- Then put chopped onion and fry until it softens, then add whole masala and fry until it is golden brown.
- Then take out the onions from the oil and spread them in a plate with whole masala.
- In the same oil, put ginger, garlic paste and mutton and fry until mutton turns brown.
- Now add red chilli powder, coriander powder and salt and fry.
- After 2 or 3 minutes, add cashew nuts paste and mix well and fry for 2 or 3 minutes, then add yogurt with a little bit of water and mix it well.
- Then cover it and let it cook until the mutton is cooked well.
- When the mutton is cooked well, add kewra, nutmeg powder, cardamom powder and mace powder and mix well.
- Now add fried onion, crushed with hands, include whole masala and cook on dum for 7 minutes, then take it off the cooker and serve with ginger flakes.