How to Make Balochi Chicken Saji
- Whole chicken with skin – 1 ½ kg
- Salt – to taste
- Lemon juice – ¼ cup
- Black pepper – 1 tbsp
- Oil – 1tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Wash chicken, pat dry. Apply lemon juice, salt, black pepper and ginger garlic paste leave for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Then apply 2 tbsp of oil and bake in preheated oven on 180 degree for 35 to 40 minutes. Then put in wok and fry with all remaining juices for few minutes.
- Just to give it a brownish color.
- Serve with simple rice or as it is with any kind of sauce.