Usually, salad is served as a side dish with anything like biryani or lentils, and mostly everyone likes fresh salads, like pasta salads, but try this yogurt salad, especially with kebabs and vegetables. It’s an excellent compliment with beef seekh kebabs.
- Yogurt – 250 grams
- Cucumber – 1
- Onion – 1
- Tomatoes – 2
- Green chilies – 3
- Fresh coriander – 1/4 bunch
- Chaat masala – 1 tsp
- Crushed black pepper – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Cotton cloth – a piece
- First tie yogurt in cotton cloth, hang on height so that its water comes out nicely.
- Then cut cucumber, onion, tomato, green chili and green coriander
- into finely pieces.
- Then add yogurt in vegetables and mix it nicely.
- Then add chaat masala, chopped black pepper and salt, mix it and