Easy and Quick Balti Chicken
Easy and quick balti chicken is yummy recipe, full of flavour, this easy, warming chicken balti is healthy, too and can be done in just few minutes. Enjoy with your family and guests. You can serve with naan or boil rice.
- Chicken – 1 kg
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Black pepper – 2 tsp
- Salt – 1 ½ tsp
- Chopped tomato – 4
- Oil – ½ cup
- Chopped green chilies – 3
- Fresh coriander – 2 tbsp
- Fried cumin seeds – 1 ½ tsp
- Dry fried coriander – 1 ½ tsp
- Put oil in a pan and fry ginger garlic for 2 seconds.
- Then add chicken and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add tomato, salt, black pepper, cover and cook until tomatoes have softened and chicken is tender.
- Then fry well. Add fried cumin seeds, fried coriander, fresh coriander and chopped green chilies and cook on dum for 5 minutes, then serve.