How to Make Fish Pulao: English – Urdu Recipe | Pak Ladies
How to Make Fish Pulao: English – Urdu Recipe
How to Make Fish Pulao
7 to 8 serving
- Pomfret fish – 1 1/2 kg cut in slices
- White vinegar – 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp
- Lemon – 4
- Whole green chilies – 6
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Fried and crushed white cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Rice – 1 kg (soak for 15 minutes)
- Onion – 4 cut in thinly slice
- Curry leaves – few leaves
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Whole garam masala – 1 tsp grind
- Black cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Oil or ghee – 1 cup
- Salt – to taste
- Apply half quantity of vinegar and salt on fish slices, leave for 10 minutes.
- Then wash and apply turmeric powder, salt, vinegar and lemon juice.
- Leave for 10 minutes. Then deep fry fish until light golden brown.
- Now heat up oil in a pan and fry onion until golden brown.
- Take out half onion from the oil and spread on kitchen towel to become crispy.
- Then in remaining onion, add ginger garlic paste, green chilies, black cumin seeds, white cumin seeds and garam masala, fry for 1 minute.
- Then add 1 lemon and 2 cups of water, bring to boil.
- Add rice and extra water according to rice, salt and vinegar, mix and cook until water dries.
- Now place fried fish slices, then spread fried onion and squeeze lemon juice.
- Put on dum for 10 minutes. Fish pulao is ready.
- Remove fish slices, then place rice on serving dish and then fish slices on top and serve.