How to Make Greek Pizza
Shared by: Marium Hamid
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound frozen pizza dough, thawed
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 small zucchini ends trimmed, cut in half lengthwise, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano (or 2 Tbsp. fresh, chopped)
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup black olives, pitted and chopped
Preheat oven to 475°F. Brush bottom of a 16- by 11-inch rimmed baking sheet with 1 Tbsp. olive oil. Roll out and press pizza dough evenly to cover bottom of pan. (If dough resists at first, let it rest for a few minutes and then continue.) Spread tomatoes over dough. Sprinkle with zucchini slices, then with oregano. Scatter cheese and olives on top.
Bake until underside of crust is golden (you can lift up pizza with a spatula and take a peek) and cheese is lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes. Drizzle with remaining 1 Tbsp. olive oil. Let pizza stand for 5 minutes on a wire rack before slicing and serving.