Sometimes we would like to have a simple and totally different meal, free from lots of spices and gravy. Why not try this Lebanese chicken and enjoy..
- Boneless or with bone chicken – 1/2 kg
- Oil – 4 tbsp
- Onion – 1
- Garlic – 5 cloves
- Red chili powder – 1 tbsp
- Oregano – 1/4 tsp
- Crushed black pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Chopped tomato – 1/2 cup
- Potato – 3
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- Green chili – 6
- Take a pan, add oil and saute garlic, then add chicken and fry until chicken turns white.
- Then add salt, red chili powder, oregano, fry for 1 minute.
- Then add potato slices, mix and fry for 2 minutes.
- Then add chopped tomato along with 1/4 cup water, cover and let it cook until potato and chicken are tender.
- Then add green chili, onion slices, fry for 2 seconds.
- Then add black pepper and lemon juice, mix and serve with Boiled rice.