Tuti Fruity Cream
- Plain cake – 2 cup cut in slices
- Mix fruit or fruit cocktail – 1 cup
- Pineapple – ½ cup cut in cubes
- Pineapple juice – ½ cup
- Strawberry jelly – 2 packets
- Cream – 2 packets
- In serving dish, spread plain cake slices, then pineapple juice, then mix fruit, then pineapple cubes.
- Beat cream with 1 packet of jelly and spread on top of the fruit.
- Put it in the fridge until jelly and cream set.
- Then cook 1 packet of jelly with ½ cup of water and spread on cream.
- Keep in fridge until jelly sets and chills. Enjoy summer with this yummy dessert.