Sometimes when you have unexpected guests, you might want to make seekh kababs, but they usually take half an hour in marination time. But with this instant seekh kabab by shireen anwar doesn’t need marination: just prepare ingredients and cook.
Instant Seekh Kabab by Shireen Anwar
- Mince – 1/2 kg
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Big sized onion – 1
- Hard buns (use soft part from inside) – 2
- Fried gram flour – 1/2 cup
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Brown fried onions – 2 tbsp
- Dry coriander – 1 tsp
- Fried and crushed cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Crushed red peppers – 8
- Boti tikka masala – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Egg – 1
- Green coriander – 2 tbsp
- Mint – 1 tbsp
- In grinder, add onions, mince, ginger garlic paste, soaked bread, garam masala powder, cumin seeds, dry coriander, gram flour, crushed brown fried onions, boti tikka masala, crushed red pepper, salt, green coriander, mint and egg.
- Grind well.
- Then coat hands in oil or water and make seekh kebab.
- Put in frying pan and shallow fry on low heat.
- Then give smoke of charcoal.
- Or you can skew kebabs on skewers and grill or barbecue.