Irani samosa recipe is perfect for Ramadan. You can make in advance and freeze it whenever you are ready to eat just take it from freezer and serve.
Irani Samosa Recipe
Shared by Marium Hamid
- ½ cooked samosa wrappers – as required
- Meat – 200 gm
- Onion – 2 medium
- Ginger – ½ inch piece
- Garlic – 8 flakes
- Chili powder – 1 tsp
- Garam Masala – ½ tsp
- Oil – to deep fry
- Cook the minced meat with salt.
- Heat oil, add in ginger and garlic, sauté.
- Add in onion and fry till brown.
- Add all the powders.
- Now mix the meat and the remaining ingredients and make a filling.
- Place some on each wrapper, fold and seal, and deep fry in moderately hot oil till crisp.