Everybody loves karahi, regardless of it is in chicken form or mutton, but try karahi with pasta and you will find unique taste in this complete meal recipe of karahi Macaroni. You can change the quantity of spices according to your taste.
- Elbow macaroni – 250 gm (boiled with 1 tbsp salt)
- Karahi masala – 2 tbsp
- Chicken boneless – 250 gm
- Green chilies – 4 chopped
- Chopped onion – 1 cup
- Ginger flakes – 2 tbsp
- Chopped tomatoes – 1 cup
- Garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Ginger paste – 1 tbsp
- Fresh coriander – 2 tbsp chopped
- Heat up 3/4 cup oil in a wok, add onion. Fry until light golden. Then add ginger garlic paste and fry for 1 minute. Then add chopped tomato and cook well. Then add 1/2 cup of water and blend this masala in blender or with hand blender.
- Now pour this gravy masala back in wok and cook on high flame along with chicken cubes, karahi masala.
- Fry well until water dries.
- Now add green chilies, ginger and chopped coriander. Then mix elbow macaroni and serve.