Khajoor ki kheer recipe is a healthy version of popular kheer. This dessert is sweetened with dates and condensed milk.
Khajoor ki Kheer Recipe
- Milk – 1/2 kg
- Dates (deseeded) – 1-1/2 cup (grind with 1/3 cup milk)
- Rice – (soaked) 4 tbsp
- Sugar – 1/4 cup (optional)
- Condensed milk – 1/4 cup
- Rose water – 3 tbsp
- In a pan, add milk and soaked rice, cook until rice are tender’
- Then add date mixture and sugar, mix it well.
- Now add rose water and cook until mixture thick.
- Delicious kheer ready, let it cool and serve.