Authentic recipe of peshawari kabab is great for EID dinner or lunch. Today we are going to share restaurant style chapli kabab. Serve with any meal, salad and mint chutney.
Restaurant Style Chapli Kabab
- Beef mince – 1/2 kg
- Thinly chopped onion – 3
- Salt – 1 1/2 tsp or to taste
- Cornmeal – 120 gm
- Cumin seeds – 3 tbsp
- Carom seeds – 2 tsp
- Dry coriander seeds – 1 1/2 tbsp crushed
- Pomegranate seeds – 3 tbsp
- Green chilies – 10 to 12 thinly chopped
- Roughly chopped tomato – 2
- Take a bowl, add beef mince, onion, salt, cornmeal, cumin seeds, carom seeds, dry coriander, pomegranate seeds, mix it well.
- Then add green chilies and tomato, mix well. Refrigerate for 1 and half an hour.
- Then make kababs and shallow fry in medium hot oil until brown and crispy.
- Serve with salad and chutney.