How to Make Lamb (Boti) Kebab
- 2 lb Lamb (cut into 1 inch cubes)
- 3 Green Chilles (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Curd
- Salt to taste
- 1 inch piece Ginger (finely chopped)
- 10 Garlic flakes (finely chopped)
- 2-3 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tbsp Turmeric Powder
How to make Lamb kebab:
• Mix all the ingredients of the marinade into a bowl.
• Mix it thoroughly and marinate the lamb cubes and remaining ingredients for about 5 hours.
• Skewer the pieces and grill over fire till they turn reddish brown.
• Lamb kebab is ready.