Normally Koftas consist of balls of minced or ground meat—usually beef, chicken, lamb with spices and onions. Also vegetarian varieties include koftas made from potato, calabash and paneer. Kofta is often served in a fast-food sandwich in kebab shops. But here we are making prawn kofta for sea food lovers. Do try this unique taste and let me know your opinion. Excellent for snack idea in winter with evening tea.
- Prawn: ½ kg
- Egg: 4
- Fresh coriander : 1/2 bunch
- Clove: 5
- Cinnamon : 1 piece
- Coriander seeds : 1 spoon
- Onion: 4
- Green chilli: 6
- Oil: 100 gm
- Turmeric: ½ tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Remove the husk of the prawn and clean it in good water.
- Put some oil in a pan and roast clove, Cinnamon stick.
- In a grinder, add chopped onion, eggs, green chillies, cleaned prawns, fresh coriander, salt and roasted cinnamon and clove, grind well.
- Then make them small lemon size balls, and shallow fry in medium hot oil.
- Serve with ketchup or any kind of sauce.