- Beef mince – 250g
- Plain flour – 1 tbsp
- Green chillies – 2
- Fresh coriander – 1 tbsp
- Onion – 1 medium size for garnishing
- Tomato – 1 for garnishing
- Salt – to taste
- Garam masala – 1 tsp
- Raw papaya – 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Oil – ½ cup
- Kebab skewers – 6
- In a grinder, put beef mince, green chillies, raw papaya, salt, flour, fresh coriander, garam masala and ginger garlic paste, grind and make smooth paste.
- Take out in a bowl and mix with hands.
- If you would like to make it extra spicy, then you can increase green chillies.
- Leave for 15 to 20 minutes, then make kebabs and skew on skewers.
- Fry in frying pan on low heat until done.
- Serve with sliced onion and tomato.