Strawberry Ripple Ice Cream Recipe
- Condensed milk – 1 can
- Evaporated milk chilled – 1 can
- Whipped Cream – 2 packet
- Strawberry essence – 1 tsp
- Fresh or frozen strawberry – 1 cup (make puree with little bit sugar)
- Beat evaporated milk until doubles in volume.
- Then add condensed milk, strawberry puree and essence.
- Now fold cream with spatula in this mixture, and put this mixture in air tight container for 6 hours.
- Then take it out from the freezer and pour strawberry syrup and give a swirl with spoon and freeze again for 6 hours.
- Then serve.
- In a pan, put 1 cup sugar and ½ cup water, cook until syrup thickens.
- Then add strawberry essence and red food colour.