EID-UL-ADHA is just 1 week away and everyone wants to make different dessert. Vermicelli Bites or Arabic Sweet are very yummy and quick Vermicelli Arabic Sweet. Making this on this EID. Your guests won’t stop saying wow!!!!
Shared by: Marium Hamid
- Roasted Vermicelli (SEVIYAN) – 2 cups (Crushed)
- Butter – 1/2 cup
- Condense Milk – 1/2 cup
- Pistachios for garnishing – As Needed (chopped)
- Medicine Cup – 1 (IF YOU HAVE MINI OR SMALL COOKIE CUTTER YOU CAN USE THAT TOO) (SEE NOTE BELOW)
Method to Prepare Vermicelli Bites
- Turn the flame to medium heat. Put a pot and add a butter melt (Do not burn). Once melted add vermicelli (SEVIYAN) sauté add condensed milk mix well (Do not over cook).
- Remove from flame. Let it cool. Take a medicine cup put mixture into medicine cup and press it gently take it out from the cup and put it on a dish. Continue until mixture is finished.
- Makes about 15 Bites.
- Take it out on a serving dish and garnish with pistachios.
- Ready to Eat.
If you don’t have medicine cup you can take mini OR small cookie cutter put cookie cutter on a plate put the mixture in the hole press it down then remove the cutter.