How to Make Balochi Gosht: Urdu – English |
How to Make Balochi Gosht
- Mutton – 1kg
- Dry plum – 8
- Ghee – 1 cup
- Green chilies – 8
- Onion – 3 chopped
- Crushed black pepper – 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Garam masala powder – 2 tbsp
- Yogurt – 2 cup
- Salt – to taste
- Red crushed chili – 1 tbsp
- Ginger flaks and fresh coriander – as required
- Heat up ghee in wok and add mutton, ginger flakes, ginger garlic paste, mix well.
- After 2 minutes, add chopped onion and fry.
- After 5 minutes, add plum and red crushed chili, mix well.
- Now add yogurt, garam masala, salt and whole green chilies, cover and cook on low heat for 2 to 2 ½ hours until mutton is tender and water dries.
- When it’s done, garnish with fresh coriander, ginger flakes and green chilies.
- Serve hot.