Gulab jamun is a delicious sweet, everybody loves it, but when you make a dessert with white chocolate and gulab jamun, it’s yum yum!!!!
Gulab Jamun Ka Meetha
- White chocolate – 200 gm melted (melt on double boiler)
- Gelatin powder – 1 ½ tsp (dissolve in 3 tbsp water)
- Egg yolks – 3
- Sugar – 4 tbsp
- Honey – 1 tsp
- Milk – 4 tbsp
- Whipped cream – 200 ml
- Gulab jamun – as required
- In gelatin mixture, add egg yolks, sugar, honey and milk, mix and cook on low heat until it’s a little bit thick.
- Then add melted chocolate and mix well.
- Finally add whipped cream and fold.
- Place a layer of gulab jamun in loaf cake pan or any container, then pour chocolate mixture evenly and freeze.
- Decorate with fresh cream and gulab jamun and serve.