How to Make Easy Chicken Patties Recipe in English and Urdu method….
- Boneless chicken – 250 g
- Puff pastry – 250 g
- Garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Onion – 1
- Green chillies – 3
- Salt – to taste
- Black pepper – to taste
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Egg – 1
- Wash chicken and cut in pieces. Take a pan, put oil, and add garlic and sauté.
- Add chicken and fry until done along with salt.
- When chicken is done add black pepper, green chillies and chopped onion and fry for 1 minute.
- Now add this mixture in a chopper and mix it well, let it cool down completely.
- Now roll puff pastry and cut it in a round shape.
- Apply beaten egg on edges, put chicken mixture in the middle, and now cover with other parts of puff pastry in round shape and gently press to seal it.
- Apply egg on top and bake in preheated oven on 200ºC for 25 to 30 minutes and serve with tea.