Coconut Barfi Recipe: Urdu - English | Pak Ladies
Coconut Barfi Recipe: Urdu – English
- Desiccated coconut – ½ cup
- Sugar – ½ Cup
- Milk – 1 cup
- Khoya – 250 g
- Kewra water – 2 tbsp
- Green Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
- Almond crushed – 25 g
- Pistachio – 25 g
- Take a wok and put milk and heat it up.
- Then add sugar, khoya, half dry fruits and cardamom powder.
- Stir it continuously. Bring the contents to boil.
- Then put the coconut and kewra water and continuously fry it till it becomes dry.
- Pour the mixture into a greased pan so that it spreads evenly.
- Spread remaining dry fruit and some coconut and press with the help of butter paper.
- Let it dry for 6 to 8 hours and then cut into square/diamond shape pieces.